Friday, August 23, 2019

I HATE HIS PARADE



Man, T's had a lot of visitors lately. Mostly women.  I don't know where they all came from! They must know that his mother has gone home, and the flood gates are open.  His house has a revolving door.  Everyone is checking in on the invalid, except me.


I saw Roberta go over there with a covered dish.  She probably poisoned him because she's a terrible cook.  Most likely, she bought something from the local Italian restaurant and put it into a casserole dish to make it look like she made it.  She's such a bitch.  She spent an hour there, then left with a frustrated look on her face.  I guess that she didn't get to "Buy the Corvette", which was probably her plan.


If you are checking out my twitter update, you probably know what "buy the Corvette" means.  It is code for "hook up with T".    I was going to use "enjoy a chocolate chip cookie"  as a code, but we all know that I have done that before, and I will do it again.  I would never buy a Corvette in real life, and I would not "buy this Corvette", either.


All joking aside, however attracted to T I happen to be, and however sexually frustrated I am,  I would never cross that bridge.  All of this fantasizing is just that--fantasizing.  I would never risk my family, or the friendship that I have with T.  It would ruin everything.  I mean, look how afraid I was about a stupid kiss (although it is the best one I've ever had)?  I could never go through with it.  I've got too much to lose.


But I still have my daydreams, and in my daydreams I can have what I want.  I can still look, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment