Wednesday, August 14, 2019

FORGET WHAT I SAID

I am a complete lunatic.  I'm out of my mind!  I should delete that last post. I am seeing things that are not there.  I just don't know the rules of this "just friends" thing.  I've never had a male friend before.  I'm just confusing "fondness" for "love".  T's fond of me, and it goes both ways.  He's not in love with me, and I'm not in love with him.  I'm sure about that.  It was just my soap opera watching, romance novel inspired,  extremely overactive imagination.



T says nice things about me, and knowing who he is and especially what he looks like, I'm  flabbergasted.  I'm overreacting! He only sees me as the married next door neighbor that is his good friend, who sends over a tray of lasagna once in a while.  That's all.  That's all I am, and all that I should be.  What am I getting so worried about?


Maybe I just miss seeing him since his mother is there and taking care of him while he's laid up after the accident.   I'm out of the loop right now, and it's driving me crazy.  I just want to be useful, I guess, help a little bit? That's all.


She's leaving tonight, and I'll check in if he doesn't have any visitors.  I'll bring him something to eat.  Things will be back to normal then.

I hope



No comments:

Post a Comment