Saturday, September 1, 2018

INTRODUCTION - I'M STARTING TO LOSE MY MIND, AND NEEDED A NEW BLOG


I'm not clinically losing my mind (although I haven't actually been tested), but I want to write about how I was really feeling deep down inside. I can't use my other blog because too many friends and family members of mine read it (or I think that they might).  Here I can vent without worrying about who reads it.  It is my secret diary.  Here, you will find the unedited versions of my posts.  Even though I am a fictional character, I could be like you.


For my personal blog that everyone can see, click here:  Victoria's Diary , and you can find out my history, and what goes on in my day to day life.    Start from the beginning there, and check in here for the real story.   I will still be posting there, but all my inner thoughts, secrets and desires will be here.  Hopefully, nobody I know will read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment