Monday, September 16, 2019

SO THIS IS LOVE?

I know of two different songs with that title.  One's from the movie Cinderella, and the other,  from Van Halen.  Actually the Cinderella version kind of sums up how I feel.  Well, maybe it's a combination of the two.  I don't think I've ever really been in love before, until now.  Now I know how it feels.  I know that whoever reads this is probably sick of the goopy love-sick posts, but I can't help myself.  I love Mark.  That's right, I said his real name.  I wish that I could shout it from the rooftops.




If you have read my other blog Victoria's Diary, you know that at first, I didn't like him at all.  I thought that he was the neighbor from hell and I felt uncomfortable around him.  I've come to realize that it is because I was attracted to him from the start, didn't want to admit it, and was fighting it all the way.  Now, after spending another day in his arms, I can't imagine life without him.  He makes me happy.  I wish that I could spend more time with him, but first I have to figure things out.  I do know one thing, though--once a week is not enough.

This morning, he was asleep when I walked through the back door.  I knew that he would be, because he's been working the late shift all week, and did not get home until around three.  He told me to wake him up when I arrived, but I couldn't.  He was peacefully sleeping and I didn't want to wake him.  So, I just crawled in next to him.  Eventually, he woke me up.  We skipped breakfast altogether.  Later, he made me lunch.  It was nice to have someone cook for me, for a change.

You know what song has been in my head?  "I Love How You Love Me" from the 60's.   Can't get it out. Funny thing. Maybe I should just go to bed.  I'm incredibly tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment