Monday, May 27, 2019

THE NEIGHBOR FROM HELL

I've got the neighbor from Hell.


Okay, I guess that you've been waiting to see how my weekend went.   I have been beside myself.  I was hoping that it would get better, but it's not.  I just feel like I want to vent.

The "bachelor" has a playboy lifestyle...he always has someone different over there (not that I've been paying attention).  He invited us to a party at his house on Memorial Day weekend, with people and noise--young women everywhere.  I think that they were in their twenties.   I told Chloe that I felt like I was at the Playboy mansion.  She shook her head and told me to relax and not be so critical.  She was actually having fun at that party!  I told her that I think that he should grow up. I left early.  Came up with the migraine excuse, and then once I was home, I swallowed a row of Girl Scout Tagalongs.  The "Bachelor" is ruining my diet!

Philip tells me to mind my own business.  Give him a chance, he says.  I don't know what it is.  Maybe it's my mother's instinct, but I don't trust him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment