Tuesday, April 23, 2019

NEW NEIGHBOR UPDATE--UNEDITED

Well, I guess that I'm not going to get what I wanted as far as the new next door neighbor thing goes.  Word has it that my new neighbor is going to be a forty-year old bachelor with no children.  Oh well.  I guess that Derek will not get his new playmate.

I cannot express how disappointing this news is.  That house is perfect for a family.  There is a pool in the backyard, where Derek used to play with his best friend.  There is a door in the fence that connects our yards.  

Now that stupid door will connect us to some stupid guy we don't know.  I don't like this one bit, and I've told P as much.  Of course, he doesn't care, even if the guy might be some kind of lunatic, because I was interrupting his watching of a freaking Phillie's game.  Did I tell you how much I hate baseball? (Not Derek's games, of course)
  
this is not him (I don't think)

 

I'm sure that he's very nice, but this is like the worst case scenario.  I can only hope that he is quiet and keeps to himself.  I'm not very optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment