Thursday, March 14, 2019

HE VOLUNTEERED ME...AGAIN!!!





Let me just start by saying that I have certainly done my FAIR share of volunteering.  I always help out at church functions, school functions, and work the snack stand at little league games.  I have baked my share of cakes, and made lasagna and baked ziti for families in need around the community.  I visit the old age home regularly and read to the aged.  

I have no problem with volunteerism.  I'm pretty damned good at it.

But, I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of Philip volunteering me for things without my knowledge.  He must think that I have nothing else to do, or that I have no life of my own.  What does he think I do around here?  Lie around and eat bon-bons?  

Then, when I get annoyed, he acts surprised.  He says something like "Don't be selfish".  How could he say that I'm acting selfish?  Why does he say stuff like that?   It's so unfair.

Don't be selfish?  Is he kidding me?

I just had to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment