Tuesday, October 23, 2018

THE NOT SO NATURAL - UN-EDITED


THIS IS THE UN-EDITED version of the post on my other blog.  I decided that it would be best to edit some stuff out just in case anyone reads my blog.  For the edited version, click here.  This version tells you what I really think.

Well, I've come to realize that Derek is not a natural soccer player.  He barely runs to the ball and spends most of his time twirling to see his shadow.  He does like that shadow. It's pretty embarrassing, but that's my boy.  I don't think that he would even be in sports if Philip didn't push him to do it.  Philip is trying to build character, and thinks that it's good for Derek to embarrass himself on a weekly basis.  I can't say that I agree with him.  Thank God that today was the last game.

Of course, Claudia Perkins (PTA boss) was there proudly watching her grandson score three goals.  The kid is a monster (and a bully, by the way).  The children seem to part like the Red Sea to let him through.  Maybe they are just trying to preserve their own lives.  I don't know.  I really makes me sick.


After the game, I drove Derek to the mall and we went to Sprinkle City. I was going to take him to see a movie, but I didn't know what time Philip was going to be home from work.  Had to get dinner ready, etc.  The lasagna came out great as usual.  Love that stuff.


After ice cream and lasagna today, I can safely say that I'm off the diet until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment